Have issues with your baked product?
Give us a call at: 905-852-1777 X2 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical issues we've been called about have been:
- Muffins or cakes didn't rise: We recommend over beating your products to help fold in as much air into the product as possible to allow for a lighter, fluffier result.
- Product was too dry before baking: Atmospheric conditions can alter the results in the kitchen. Don't hesitate on adding a little additional water/liquid, to bring the product up to what you've made in the past.
- My bread didn't work out: We recommend over beating your product to help fold in as much air into the product as possible to allow for a lighter, fluffier bread. Do not over-proof. Typical proofing takes around 20-25 minutes depending on the temperature of the environment.
- Does Frankie's All Purpose Flour contain baking powder or baking soda? No. You have to add it yourself if the recipe calls for it.
- What is in your flour blend? All of our ingredients are listed on each product page.